Friday, March 14, 2008

Weekly Report

We had more savanna fun this week. Nutmeg and I made safari animals from the Hands On Art Book. I laminated them because I knew the Chipmunk would mess with them. It is harder to make them stand, but at least someone has not yet torn them. Today, Nutmeg, the Chipmunk and I made Masai necklace/collars. We hit all the regular subjects this week. Nutmeg got moved up into another swim class with a later time. We were going two nights a week. Now we can go an extra night if we leave piano immediately and drive 45 min to swimming. I must be crazy.

Posted by Picasa

 

5 comments:

LisaWA said...

I love your notebook page! What is it, or rather where is it from? Did you make it?

The animals look like that was fun... and it sounds like a great study...

Lisa

Angela said...

Looks great! I agree with Lisa on the notebook pages and I love those necklaces you made. Very cute.

eclecticallyyours said...

Love the pictures! Great post, I've enjoyed perusing your blog!

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

What great things you're making with the children! Love the necklaces!
Hugs,
Deb

Life With My 3 Boybarians said...

Another one here who would like to know where those notebook pages come from!

Could you please tell us where you found them?

Thanks.

Looks like a great time. :)