Friday, April 11, 2008

Weekly Report




Okay, maybe this week was Spring Break! Saturday was Our Baroque Festival. All the children's art work was on display; there were dances, crafts and food. Nutmeg's class did a living timeline. Nutmeg recited the Pocahontas poem by Rosemary Carr Benet. She did a great job! (Someone tell me how to post a video!!Please.) Monday we were recovering from my niece's birth ;) Tuesday... I cannot remember off the top of my head. Wednesday we definitely did school. We dissected a daffodil and labeled plant parts. When we went to pick up The Chipmunk, Nutmeg actually asked to do a math fact sheet and her spelling copywork in the car! I pretended to consider. Thursday we went to a children's museum. I will post the link in a minute. Then we ate at Sweet Magnolia's where I discovered my husband had my debit card from the night before! I had ONE check left. Good thing, because we were in line, and the line had grown considerably while we ordered! We then went to the library where Nutmeg got her first library card. I was stunned when I realized our family can now check out 100 books. My friend was there, and her son also got a card. I think we will have a contest to see who checks out 100 books first!! We are going to see my sister and niece today. It is my sister's 30th birthday. I cannot wait!

Michele
Posted by Picasa

 

6 comments:

Ruskin said...

The Colonial Girls club looks wonderful. I think our son would love to join the boy's version. He has recently read his way through the 'Little House' books and is constantly comparing our lives to theirs.
The ink loves interesting. Do you have a recipe for it?

Rhonda said...

What a fun week! I love all the pictures.

Paige said...

Sounds like a fun week!

Audrey said...

Sounds like the week went great!

Tonia said...

Sounds like a great week! Love the pocahontas outfit. :0)

Darcy @ m3b said...

Thanks for helping me figure out my tree dilemma on my blog. Cyprus knees... who knew?! I've never seen them before.

Thanks again. I love checkin' in around here and seeing what you all are upto. The costume is ggrrreat. That would have been a hit around here.

Thanks again!