Sunday, October 10, 2010

Getting Ready...

Notice how I put the Halloween-y cross stitch BEFORE the Christmas one? Attention, business I saw on Green Street! Take down your Christmas wreath! It just looks plain silly in October!!! But this Raven design by Plum Street Samplers might stay up year 'round!

I just put the last stitches in Shepherd's Bush's "Far Away," that was published in the JCS December 2001. I might do a BBD Halloween next- if I can stay awake! Last night, Nutmeg had a friend spend the night - I can't imagine how little sleep they got! The little sisters did not get a slumber party, but they got bowling and vampire teeth and seemed pretty happy with the deal!



Posted by Picasa

 

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh the little girls are so cute with their vampire teeth! lol! Sleepovers are for no sleeping, didn't you know that? :D

Love your raven and your SB xmas too! Great stitching!

Babs said...

Love the stitching. I find it annoying, they started selling the christmass tree decorations at the end off august here. I find it way too early.

Siobhán said...

LOL at the girls with the vampire teeth! Too cute.

Your raven and SB look great!

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Love your finishes! I've been stitching my fingers off today.

Brigitte said...

That Raven finish looks absolutely great. And the SB piece is very beautiful - well, it's SB, so how could one doubt it, lol.