Friday, October 29, 2010

We moved....mostly

We are still moving, with no end in sight! This is our new home. I will upload some more pictures when I find the camera cord!
We went to the local fall festival. I sat on a bench to people watch, and my husband bought these monstrosities for our children!
The Square is always beautiful, and they go all out decorating for Fall.
Cross Stitch? Not lately. I look forward to a stitching day soon, but first I need to get the house more settled. I did start a new blog - African Violets....Again! Look for it on my blogroll. There are no pictures now (AWOL camera cord!), but I hope to upload some pictures from my glory days (300 plus violets!) soon. Always room for another obsession, right? ;)


Posted by Picasa

 

3 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

LOVE the new digs!!

Tanya

Margaret said...

Wow, what a beautiful house! Hope the moving in is going well. Your girls are so cute -- love the monstrosities your DH bought them. lol! I bet they were yummy!

Brigitte said...

The new house looks wondeeful. Must be just as great inside.