Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Stitching...well it's red and green at any rate

I am resisting the many urges to begin a Christmas sampler. I have stacks of Christmas designs, mostly Blackbird Designs, that I would love to begin. But I am anxious to finish something sometime soon. At any rate, the reds and greens of Ms. Rambo are satisfying to stitch this time of year.

Goals are my downfall, but I keep toying with the idea of stitching Christmas designs all through 2012. That should last until about January 2.... :P


 

8 comments:

Giovanna said...

It's lovely, great going!

Chris said...

I love this sampler. It is so tempting to start more, especially seeing all the beautiful things that other stitchers are doing.
Merry Christmas.

Laurie in Iowa said...

Your Susan Rambo sampler looks wonderful.

Melissa said...

Oh, I'm the same way. When I see all the lovely Christmas ornaments and such on the other blogs, I think I should just stitch Christmas designs for the rest of next year! But it wouldn't last. Maybe I should just set a small goal for myself...

I digress. I love how your Susan Rambo is coming along. Those colours are gorgeous!

Merry Christmas!

barbara said...

Those reds and greens look great to me! And I would also rather have a finish than yet another beginning. ;)

Claudine said...

Très bon réveillon de Noël! Bisous

Gabi said...

Susan Rambo is just gorgeous. And I know the feeling...I would LOVE to start so many other things, but also want to finish what I'm busy with.
And ...Susan Rambo is so beautiful that she's very worth every minute you spend with her.

Siobhán said...

Susan Rambo looks great! I'm anxious to start it but need to get some other things finished first. I am hoping to keep stitching seasonal things throughout 2012. Usually my resolve disappears after the Feast of the Epiphany.