Saturday, July 5, 2008


I am at my parents' house - where internet service is not $86 a month! What have I been doing with all my time now that I have no internet sevice at home? Well, I have been doing more cross stitching, cooking and homeschooling - the things I usually am researching on the internet. I have also been decimating my Japanese Beetle population. I knock them into a bucket of soapy water. A few blossoms fall in the bucket as well. I hate pesticides because my two girls love to play in the flower beds, and I like ladybugs and butterflies.


I have also been tidying various corners of my home. Rat nests, my mother has always called them. Well, I had quite a rat nest in my bathroom drawer. Now it is unnaturally clean. I threw away countless boxes of beige eye shadow!
And I have gone from this
to this!


Maybe I was spending too much time on the 'net.
Posted by Picasa

 

No comments: