Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Misc.

We started a new science unit this week - Weather. I thought this would be the perfect time to study weather- one day 70 degrees and the next cloudy and cold. Also, Nutmeg is terrified of tornadoes (like her mother), and I hope that studying weather and weather forecasting might empower her (and her mother).

I am also embarking on a new stitching rotation. I am not an organized person, but I am really proud of my new floss organization, so I am branching out. I have been researching other stitchers' rotations and have decided to start with a 3-day rotation. I do not think I could count up 10 hours per project and one day would not be long enough. So I think 3 days per project would be a good compromise. Today is my third day on "Life Wears Away." I also like the idea of adding a new project each time I go through the list. That is my favorite part!

 

No comments: