Saturday, February 7, 2009

Progress and a New Start

I have made a little more progress on this piece by Carriage House Samplings. I've done the most enjoyable bits, and I am now stuck on the more difficult bits in the center of each medallion. :(
I started this design from the latest issue of the Gift of Stitching online magazine. The design is for a four-part sampler featuring scenes from Joan of Arc's short life. I really do not need another large project right now, so I have chosen to do the scenes individually. I may not want to do the last scene of her earthly life!
Today, while we watch an Inspector Lynley episode, I will be working on this Sheepish Designs pattern. I need to get started! I can see it finished and framed hanging by my mantle in the living room - but the one-over-one letters might push me over the edge!
Here is my little Nutmeg! Hope you all have productive weekends!



Posted by Picasa

 

No comments: