Saturday, July 28, 2007

Little House Day


I finished the 'Goodwill' thread pack this morning and then started on the 'Home is Where Your Flowers Grow' design also by Little House Needleworks. I may try to work on 'Against every Sin' this evening. I find it uncomfortable switching between 2 strands on 28 count and then to 1 strand over 35 count. I much prefer the latter. My husband took the girls to the park today, and when they came home my 6-year old drew me this lovely picture. I wish I could post pictures to show you how beautiful my girls are, but - you know how things are in this day and age - have to be careful!
I hope everyone got a lot of stitching done today!

Michele

Posted by Picasa

 

1 comment:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Beautiful stitching and what a lovely picture!!!