Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween with the Fam

Last night we trick-or-treated in my hometown. I cannot remember the last time I trick-or-treated with my brother and sister. But we went out with our parents, our girls and two husbands. We all saw old faces from our school days. Here are a couple of pictures of the girls (and Eric, Nutmeg's and Chipmunk's uncle and Babycakes' daddy) on the old front porch. In years past, we always had obiligatory pictures made here with dates or before setting off on some adventure like graduation or Senior Trip.

Here are my siblings with Babycakes- I know, people think Eric is our other brother!
Here is my sister trick-or-treating with her nieces. I had to fight my brother and brother-in-law to trick-or-treat with MY niece! You can actually see bits and pieces of the whole Fam in this photo - except the photographer ;) !


Posted by Picasa

 

1 comment:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Michele,
What lovely pictures - so nice to see - what a fun it looks to have been!
Tanya