Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I will not be the Grinch. I will not be the Grinch. I will not...

This is my current mantra: "I will not be the Grinch." I was the Grinch an hour ago. I had had it up to here with "Christmas" parties. I took The Chipmunk to preschool this morning and realized they were having a party this morning. Silly me, I thought the Christmas program and party tomorrow night would be sufficient for preschoolers. This is the third party of the week and tomorrow we have three more. Yes, THREE TOMORROW! And we are skipping the swim team party.


I sent the poor little Chipmunk off to school this morning wearing purple (It is Advent, folks) and with a bag of Nutter Butters. I have had an attitude adjustment and am heading off to the grocery store to get pretzels and mini candies to transform the cookies into reindeer. I seem to be the only mom around who is not trying to become the next M. Stewart. I don't care, but my girls seem to...

 

No comments: