Monday, June 22, 2009

June has been busy and hot!

Buttercup turned 5 this month. She did indeed get her American Girl Doll. She tells people she got it, "even though I am not 8 & up!" She celebrated with a mermaid pool party. Both of her "boyfriends" were there, so that was interesting....

Nutmeg told me that when she grows up, she wants a garden as overgrown as mine. Magical things apparently happen in wild, untamed gardens.
We went to my aunt's house for Fathers' Day. We had an indoor cook-out, complete with spaghetti, which my family is never without.
I had forgotten how much energy it takes to keep a 1-year old out of the electrical outlets!
And now it is time to educate the children, do laundry, and figure out what is killing my tomato plants....


Posted by Picasa

 

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love the wonderful photos! It looks like you are having a wonderful summer.

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Happy Birthday, Buttercup!