Friday, October 23, 2009

Just a few stitches

This has been a busy week. We are always busy, but this week surprised even me! I do not think I have stitched since Monday! But I do have these two lovelies to share. I started and finished "Mr. Darcy" Sun/Mon, and I finally finished up "Earth Sampler." I have not been staying with my rotation, although I really believe it works and have already enjoyed quite a bit of fruit! I enjoy stitching seasonal designs during that season, not for the coming season. So I think I will stitch with the rotation for Jan- Sept, and then take the last 3 or 4 months of the year to stitch seasonal designs at will. I make my own stitching rules, right? ;) Now hurry over to Tanya The Sampler Girl's blog or online shop to buy some of her lovely patterns for just 5$!


 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations on two very beautiful finishes! (I already visited Tanya this morning!)

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

oh, COOL!
I ordered that first one on my last order to Tanya and it might be one of my next pieces to stitch.
Would fit my husband perfectly as he was a bachelor until age 44 and gets teased about that.......Lol
Tonight I'm going to pick out some more with her 5 buck deal. Oh, I look forward to that when I get home tonight! YIPPEE!

Tracey said...

Lovely finishes! I love that Mr. Darcy pattern. And I've already been to see Tanya- can't beat picking up a $25.00 pattern (On Travel with Jane Austen) for $5.00!!! I am so glad I had some birthday money to spend!

Siobhán said...

Congratulations on your beautiful finishes!