Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Cheer



I managed to get well enough to add a bit of Christmas around the house! It's nice to be catholic and be able to leave the decorations up while the rest of the world is busy taking theirs down. ;) If you can't get yours packed up, just tell people you are celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas!

I totally let the girls do the tree. Next year I might need my own...
My mom bought these houses for me and my sister. I love looking at the dates...



Posted by Picasa

 

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Love your decorating! I always have to take our tree down before the New Year. It's a thing for me. lol! Have a happy New Year!

Lili said...

So lovely decoration!
A happy New Year!
Hugs
Lili

Siobhán said...

Beautiful decorations! It's a tradition here that the tree doesn't go up till the Feast of the Immaculate Conception and doesn't come down till the Feast of the Epiphany. I am usually itching to get it down by now but don't want to risk the bad luck!! LOL

Wishing you and yours a blessed new year!

Nancy said...

Your house looks so beautiful for the holidays! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!