Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Reason to Love Homeschool

Nutmeg has been under the weather since Sunday. We did not do any school at all yesterday. This morning we did 1 1/2 hours of religion and language arts - English and Latin. I do not have to worry about her falling behind the class because she is the class. I do not have to judge just how sick she is - should she go to school? will she perk up later? will she get worse and be miserable? I can keep her at home and sneak in a little learning when she feels up to it. I want to do a bit more school later in the day - it helps take her mind off how she feels. We may not be able to start any new concepts, but we certainly will not fall behind. Perhaps we could paint pictures, do our composer study, or maybe even watch a Magic School Bus about gravity. Right now, I think we will go finish The Sea Fairies.






 

1 comment:

Georgia Girl said...

Awwhh hope she feels better! I am sort of feeling blah also but willmake it today.