Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekly Report

Well, it is 2 am, and I am up with a miserable cold. SmileyCentral.com It may actually be the cold medicine that is keeping me up! So I thought I might try a weekly report.

We have not done much.

Nutmeg was feeling bad on Sunday, and today was her best day. The Chipmunk was home today with a fever, and will be home tomorrow - which I guess is already here. I think Nutmeg did Language Arts, and it seems like we got in some math. Friday (later today) we will try to do a "regular" school day, unless I crash!
I did get some ideas and preparation done this week. I am still reading Pocketful of Pinecones, and absorbing lots of inspiration. I have also printed out the challenges from The Handbook of Nature Blog (see my favorite blog links). I am trying to get my husband interested in the nature walks/journals. After school and activities (piano, swimming, dance), I am wiped out. I also think Nutmeg will be more open to the nature walks if it is daddy and not her "teacher." I don't want that to be her only perception of me, but I will have to gradually ease my way into the nature studies.

I hope you all had a good week!

 

11 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Hope you feel better soon. How miserable, colds. They always make me want to hide under a blankie. Take good care,

Tanya

Rhonda said...

Sorry you're sick!!
We just began the Outdoor Nature Challenge a couple of weeks ago, I've got to get my next post up about it!
Hope you're better very soon.

Lori C., Texas said...

We are sooo behind on our nature challenges! I need to get my husband to take over that area! I just keep running out of time. We have piano, dance, soccer, and now co-op on top of that. Nature Study is going to have to be done http://sitemeter.com/?a=s&s=s46mom23&r=8on the weekends I guess...

Hope you feel better!
Lori

Angela said...

I'm sorry you and the chipmunk are sick. Glad to hear Nutmeg is better. Sorry about all the calls to your cell phone. Richard was in a little bit of a panic, but I believe he finally got in touch with Jerry. Did you hear what happened? TRAGIC.

Take it easy - bad day for a nature walk anyway.

Angela said...

No Crocs. Throw them away! Come on, Michele - she can wear something other than plastic shoes! :)

Paige said...

Hope you feel better soon! I've got the same nasty cold so I understand.

Anonymous said...

Oh no.. hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear your sick. Pocketful of Pinecones is a great read!

Jenny said...

Wow, sounds like a tough week. I hope you're all feeling perkier very soon!

Karen said...

hope you feel better. it is hard to be everything whenyou are sick.

Robin M said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.

Nature! I knew I forgot something. :)

Robin of mytwoblessings