Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The House of Elliot

 

Have you ever watched The House of Elliot? It is one of the 500 titles I have on my Netflix queue. Can you believe they only let you list 500?? ;) Well it is a BBC series that ran for 3 seasons. It is set in Britain in the 1920s, and follows the highs and lows of two penniless sisters with a flair for fashion design. The characters and situations are interesting and highly entertaining, but the gorgeous clothes and sets steal the show. I am very fortunate to have married a man who is enjoying the series as much as I am.

Posted by Picasa

 

3 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

I'll have to put that on my queue!!!

I answered your comment on my Blog post by the way.

Tanya :o)

Katie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I haven't seen that series, I will give it a look! Thanks for the tip!

Margaret said...

I remember be addicted to that when it was on TV here- marvellous fashions all so elegant