Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekly Report

We have been busy! We have finished our whale unit. Today we began our Forces and Motion Unit. Here is Nutmeg and her good friend experimenting with pushes and pulls. We were homeschooling at my Friend Lizzie's house. She just joined the Well-Trained Mind Forums, so look for her there. They are finishing up their beautiful house and it has a great school room.
We finished up chapter 19 in SOTW 3 with a frozen Indian dinner while we listened to "The Brahim and the Tiger" by Rabbit Ears Radio.

We have done all the usual things this week. I borrowed Lizzie's "Pocketful of Pinecones" and plan to re-start nature walks and nature sketch books.



Posted by Picasa

 

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

You have an absolutely gorgeous blog!
Sounds like you had a great week. We're incorporating more nature walks in our weeks and really enjoy them. I would love to read Pocketful of Pinecones, I've heard it is very good. Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola is my favorite homeschool book.
Such a sweet picture of your girls reading together!!

Paige said...

What a great school room, I bet you guys enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing your week.

Unknown said...

I cant resist commenting on that awesome school room! Its sounds like you had a wonderfully productive week. Congrats! :)