Monday, October 20, 2008

The girls each had a friend spend the night on Saturday! But I still found time to participate in the Halloween Party on the Stacy Nash Cross Stitch Yahoo Group! Thank you, Tanya, for a wonderful treat! When the party started, and the Party Favors (cross stitch charts) started coming, I was dismayed to find I had no black thread - no DMC, no Anchor, no overdyed anything! Determined to stitch something "prim" I found "Blessings" a freebie on the PrimitiveBetty website. I stitched it with briar rose. After I looked in my thread box about 27 times, I finally found good old DMC 310. I stitched the next design which is also a PrimitiveBetty design.
Sunday evening, while watching "Bizarre Foods" I stitched a Blackbird Designs ornament.

I have tons of Christmas designs that have not been made into ornaments. My goal this year is not to stitch more ornaments, but rather to make them into ornaments. I think I hear my trusty glue calling!

Posted by Picasa

 

1 comment:

primitivebettys said...

Totally FABULOUS Michele!!!!

:) Betty