Saturday, August 29, 2009

What exites my children


I just did the weekly shopping, and I came home laden with craft projects for the week. We will be starting Egypt, so I have tons of makeup, beads and pipe cleaners (collars/necklaces), and black yarn and coffee filters (wigs). I am really excited!!! The girls barely raised their prissy eyebrows as I unloaded the plastic bags full of fun. But when I got out a new dry erase board and marker set for the fridge, they were jumping up and down!!! They would choose markers over pipecleaners, beads and yarn? Are these my children?



Posted by Picasa

 

1 comment:

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

it's amazing what excites children, you are so right! LOL
My kids liked markers and boards too. I remember I had one that had a basic calender on it and fill in the numbers of the month and so forth. It really was a good way to keep up with all their activities.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Jennifer